Our client is an equipment rental and staffing provider in the healthcare space. They manage over 700,000 pieces of medical equipment, and 8,600 clients nationwide. In addition to expanding service offerings through multiple acquisitions, the client aimed to reposition the company as an on-demand equipment and solution provider. To achieve these goals, they sought integrated technology solution to support and automate their complex sales process.
- Complex team-selling process for hospital equipment rental and staffing services.
- Sales and marketing process workflow automation for national accounts.
- Complicated parent-child account record relationships.
- Lack of prospect and opportunity tracking.
- Integration with internal systems needed.
- Organization-wide solution deployment required significant change management.
- Deployed a scalable solution built on the Sugar platform.
- Integrated master customer system, IBM iSeries (AS400).
- Data pushes to Management 3D system.
- Data pushes to Surgical Services Team's ordering system.
- Enabled Lotus Notes and LDAP sign-on.
- Customized customer profiles, opportunity and account records.
- Solutions supports complex selling process, eliminating manual tasks.
- Consolidated and simplified the data of two teams.
- Created a seamless forecasting experience.
- Increased mobility and accessibility for sales team.
- Integrations allow data to flow between systems, increasing account visibility.